Data protection policy
Global Serve S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "Global Serve") attaches great importance to the respect of your privacy and is aware of the importance you attach to it. Global Serve therefore makes every effort to ensure that you can use the services offered by this website with confidence, in particular by processing your data transparently, in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as in accordance with your own preferences.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Your personal data collected from this website are subject to automated processing whose responsible is:
Global Serve S.A.
Address : 7, rue Adolphe Fischer L-1520 Luxembourg
When is your personal data collected?
During the use of this website, Global Serve may collect your personal data at different locations or times when:
• you browse the pages of the site,
• you get in touch with us ("Contact" section).
Global Serve ensures that it only collects the data strictly necessary for the provision of the services you wish to use.
Purposes of the processing of your personal data ("Purposes")
Your personal data collected by this website are subject to computer processing whose purposes are as follows:
• Provide you with the requested service or information;
• Develop statistics and analysis of attendance, in order to improve the quality of the services offered;
• Send you advertising or commercial prospecting messages, provided that you have given your consent;
• Ensure the security of access to your personal data, and detect possible computer intrusion attempts;
• Manage your reviews through the surveys in which you participate.
For each purpose set out above, the processing of your personal data is legally justified:
• by the fact that it is necessary for the performance of a contract between Global Serve and you, or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
• by the fact that it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Global Serve is subject;
• by the fact that you have given your consent to the processing;
• on an interest recognised as legitimate for Global Serve (fraud prevention, data and infrastructure security, etc.).
Global Serve ensures that your personal data is processed in a manner that is fully compatible with the purposes set out above. In case of further processing of your data for a purpose other than that initially intended, all the necessary information will be communicated to you beforehand. You will then have the opportunity to object to this new processing.
Nature of the personal data collected
Your "personal data" refers to all information about you as a natural person that identifies you, directly or indirectly.
The personal data that Global Serve may collect when you browse this website are:
• basic identification data, such as your first and last names, postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, etc.
• technical connection and navigation data, such as the IP address of your terminal, the date & time of your connection, the pages visited, the characteristics of your browser (type, language, etc.) and your terminal (type, resolution, etc.), cookies, etc.
• geographical location data (geolocation),
• post data, such as your interests, reviews, comments, ratings, posts posted via the site's forums and community and social features.
Some information collected is mandatory to achieve the purposes described above, other is optional. You are systematically informed of the mandatory or optional nature of information when it is collected. If you do not fill in certain mandatory fields, this may result in Global Serve being unable to provide you with the product or service concerned, or to guarantee you the expected quality.
Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data concerning you that is collected on this website is exclusively intended for the use of Global Serve. They may nevertheless be transmitted:
• to subcontracting companies that Global Serve uses in the context of the performance of services and services, such as hosting and IT operation of the site and sending newsletters.
• to business partners, provided that you have given your consent to receive solicitations from them.
Finally, Global Serve may be obliged to transmit your personal data to a third party at the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority authorized by law.
They are not passed on to any other third party.
Global Serve also ensures that any transmission of your personal data to authorised third parties does not result in a transfer to a third country outside the European Union.
Retention periods of your personal data
Your personal data collected and processed by Global Serve will only be kept for a period strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing envisaged or to comply with a legal obligation imposed by applicable legislation. Thus, Global Serve will retain:
• 3 years maximum from the end of the commercial relationship for data processed for the purposes of commercial prospecting, marketing actions and / or promotion of offers of Global Serve and its partners,
• 10 years maximum from the end of the commercial relationship for data related to contractual aspects (contracts, guarantees, claims, recovery & litigation, etc.) or accounting aspects (invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, etc.).
Protection of your personal data
Global Serve implements appropriate and reasonable security measures in view of the risks presented by the processing, in order to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or access without authorization and any other form of unlawful processing. All employees and subcontractors of Global Serve who have access to your personal data in the context of their missions are bound by strict professional confidentiality. They only have access to the data they need to perform their task and are regularly made aware or trained to comply with compliance and security rules that apply to your personal data.
Insofar as Global Serve processes your personal data, you have the following rights at any time and within the limits set by law:
• access your personal data (to know what data has been collected and processed and to obtain a copy), request its rectification if it is inaccurate or incomplete, its deletion if it is obsolete;
• object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons (in particular for commercial prospecting purposes);
• if the prerequisites are met, request the limitation of the processing of your data or their definitive erasure (right to be forgotten);
• request to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to Global Serve in a structured format (portability), unless this right infringes the rights and freedoms of third parties;
• request not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, where such decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you in a similar way. You can also request information about the logic behind this processing, to contest it and request that it be reviewed by a natural person.
• withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on it.
You can exercise any of these rights free of charge by contacting us:
• by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• or by post addressed to: Global Serve S.A. 7 rue Adolphe Fischer L-1520 Luxembourg
In order for us to satisfy your request and to avoid identity theft, a copy of both sides of a valid ID must be attached to your mail.
Global Serve undertakes to respond within a maximum period of one month following receipt of your duly completed request.
You can also lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), via their website: www.cnpd.lu.